Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Bits






This is just that bits, I do some journal work without much writing or sometimes I write later on that page and these faces are because of LynneHoppe she has a great tutorial on how. Her work has such charm, and it always gives me feelings or years gone and people known, that sounds sad, it isn't.

Right now it is get ready for Sharon Tomlinson's class and to the right and down a bit you will see the button to click and find out more. a gathering of bits for the Faces in Collage. Let's not forget the sorting I did of papers and getting the art table cleaned up for a less cluttered work space.

One photo I post here today will make you sort of dizzy and I hate that, but I like the photo despite it's lacking. There are two other things I will post, I can't remember what they are, but, I will see them in the Nov. file. I see now by the file it is frost decorating the landscape, lingering frost of mid morning.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Emelie. Hope you are doing well. I love all the photos and even the one that is making me dizzy, but guess what I've been feeling dizzy for the past seven days anyway, so it doesn't bother me. Have fun in the class, enjoy every day and keep painting because your work is great. Have a wonderful day. Gloria

Theresa Plas said...

Enjoyed catching up on your blog while having my coffee this morning Em! Loving all your art and those pops of autumn color and vibes you've captured so perfectly!