Monday, November 28, 2011

My Collage Work




Tired of this? I always think we talk the most about what is happening right now and is impressive to our everyday. When we listen to people often it is more than small talk it is really right there with them and important. I don't know how important my collage is, but it takes my mind and keeps it occupied with artful thoughts. If you to to "All Nora's Art" You will see the blog with the sites I visit you can see what other artists are doing, all different but the same technique.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I knew that this class would suit you so well--just beautiful!

GlorV1 said...

Emelie, I never get tired of your beautiful work. I really love how you put so much into your work. This bird looking at the girl is totally awesome and it is good that your mind is occupied with artful thoughts. Very nice. Have a great rest of the week, take care.

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

YOUR talk is NEVER small...i always love you have to say, miss EM!
i ADORE the second one's headress and the first one's face, but do like them both immensely...so fun to see ya' all learning and champion ing!!! xoxo

Jacqueline said...

Hi Emelie, I love what you write and I love your paintings!