Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Various of May





It has been quite busy, once the garden work starts, and it has been going for a while with a day here and there nothing with consistancy. Spring is quite delayed as only now are the daffodils in full bloom. We noticed the ski slopes still have snow as of today. That garden is bare except for the early spring flowers.It looks bare there are many things coming to life. I also had a birthday. I did some digital work with a vintage post card and two of the garden photos. I often wonder of when I am quite older if I will be confused by these altered photos of family, time, and location. More confused than trying to remember how I did that?

If your enjoying Mother's Day enjoy every minute If it's not working out just right do something you like, we have the ability to make ourselves feel good, we even know
what to do.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day Emelie.
Love that first image--love it!!

Connie said...

I can see all kinds of things popping up in your garden. I love what some people call Easter Lilies. I don't think your alter photos will confuse you when you get older. As long as you don't keep them in a photo album. Just kidding. I think you'll be able to tell the difference. Hope you had a happy Mother's Day.