Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Leftovers






I am not quite done, I don't have to hurry or plan or shop, any of those things, I can do as I please, put some stuff away, take some photos, watch the sun. I took some photos as I was putting away. Sometimes I wonder and can't see where the light is coming from and what it is reflecting to make things look a certain way.

thank you for coming by, so much appreciated. Wishing you a Happy New Year, it is tough to be happy everyday. If your not, then being satisfied is good, or just feeling Ok is good also.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hope 2012 is better than ever for all of us!!

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

are you downstairs now,,,arting away good woman? you make me laugh outloud sometimes, em! yes, red haired women...i just keep leaning that way don't i? i probably did mention that a few times many! i love your wise men with the house in the middle, very cool. yep, you are right on em...every day doesn't need to be spectacular! but it is when you pop by and visit. xo