Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What? Simplicity


Trying this again, I have done this several times and the spell check and photo upload won't respond. After a refresh they do.

Now I have lost my train of thought decided what I said before was thought didn't really go with the painting, I do that, but I blog is for writing what you think.
I was thinking of time, how there are periods of time when I can get everything done,or so it looks like I have things done. It is called cosmetic housekeeping,
the outer looks fine but if you look the inner depths are not. I said to my husband once that I had the skill of putting alot of stuff in a small space, he said, that was the problem.

Anyway time and painting and planning, then not following the plan, I had some commissioned work and then I did stick to the plan. I will post those at a later date. This is what came out of another plan.

No comments: