Monday, March 26, 2012

Painting Faces Again


I have done a few landscapes lately, there is not the same feeling about doing that as I use to have, but I like to, enjoy watery sort of paintings. This was more fun and to do a swirl of hair was even more fun and rather brave for me. I thought what the heck, it is just so hard to have something completely fail. No one even needs to know, but I know and then to go back and start again....well you know. It is worse then painting a room a color I end up hating and having to do that over. A room is not as personal.
One thing the scanner seems to pick up these glued flowers so bright, I don't like that.
Thanks for your visits. Comment or no comment your appreciated. I don't always comment either, and I like everything I see.

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

The bright flowers don't bother me one little bit. I like them but I reeeeealy like her hair. Great job. And I know what you mean about wanting to paint watery

Judy said...

I like her locks!! She's been breathing in the springtime air, which has given her a rosy glow. I also like her flowers.....

Diane said...

...making me smile...love her...