Friday, December 31, 2010

Wishing You Much



Wishing you all the best things in the year to come, a year seems os long, but it is gone in a flash, seems it was just 2010 and now 2011. So I got slowed down and had time and still have time to think but less time as I can do more everyday, did
24 stair steps today, I can get down stairs, my husband also helped with getting the studio in shape and that means the sewing and the painting and other project area. Too much has accumulated and I have trouble parting with stuff. But will get it better. The floors need a good scrubbing and it just needs something and that means less stuff.

I don't make resolutions, I think Imake them everyday of my life, ones that are hardly noticed as they are not remembered the next day. So why make some now, just do what has to be done and sometimes don't do what has to be done.

This face was done in the larger journal and done BBL. What could that be.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Happy New Year's Emelie! I hope you are doing a little better and healing fast. I'm glad I met you this year and I love your art and wanted to thank you for sharing your talent. Enjoy, take care.

Diane said...

You're really progressing--you'll be back to normal in no time. (you might miss the pampering :)
I'm glad that we met in 2010, and that we'll be able to explore 2011 together!