Thursday, February 25, 2010

I don't know who she is


It doesn't matter, actually she is on a little pillow I have and I did a painting simular. She could be just a child playing, and that is what I will think today. The reason is, the house and the person don't really fit together, I just did what I felt like doing yesterday, and I will again today I think. It was a self imposed practice of a face where you see an angle of nose differently and still have it line up with lips. Not sure it appears natural it is a thing to practice. I was glad that I could wash off the crackle effect on the face and the house. It made the house to dark and I can't say for sure what it did for the face. The napkin flower had to be applied twice, the first one got lost in the dark, so some white gesso under the second and better result.

2 comments:

Star said...

I don't care who she is.....I love her!! This is really nice and I do like the crackle effect!! The rose is beautiful, too.

Diane said...

I like the crackle effect too, and I love the rose accent!