Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Altered Wedding Photo




This is a photo of my husband's parents, it was taken in Oct. of 1933. I have no other photos where they look this way. I admire them and the photo. Both are gone now.




There is a filet crochet in the background, the photo of them, and then a photo of my garden, that got sent to the back so that gives you the layering. I altered the color of crochet to match her dress, and I did the same to some extent to the garden photo. Working for coordination.

I found a great book today for hardly anything of old photos, I am excited to use them in some


mixed media. Remember I am suppose to be working on hands. I will, it is only 8:30 pm.

1 comment:

Star said...

What a nice photo! I like it as it is and I still liked it after you altered it also. A very nice looking couple!